Monday, November 1, 2010

Cultivate

My second book, which I began work on early in 2010 is Cultivate.  This is a Bible study geared for new believers for individual study or, preferably, under the guidance of another believer in a discipleship relationship. 

It has been my observation that many of the existing new believer Bible studies can be so light in content as to be, well, somewhat boring.  At the same time, bombarding a new believer with too much "meat" may be overwhelming.  In Cultivate, it is my desire to provide a balance between these two extremes - covering significant topics of Christian living and theology in a way that a new believer can comprehend and apply. 

A trusted friend with a background in education has given encouraging feedback on the early stages on this work.  Lord willing, I hope to see this complted much quicker than The Intentional Spiritual Life.  Specifically, I am hoping to see it go to publishing by the end of 2011. 

3 comments:

  1. As of January, the first several sections of the book are completed. Once I get "The Intentional Spiritual Life" sent to the printers, I will devote more time into this work. After that, I have a third book on my heart which probably won't see print until 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://intentionalspirituallife.blogspot.com/2011/09/writing-projects.html

    ReplyDelete