March 2009March 8, 2009: Colossians: Chapters 4, verses 2 through 18 (Download or Stream)
- As we finish our study of Colossians, we will be urged to re-commit ourselves to the work of prayer for the glory of God on behalf of the body of Christ.
- As we continue our study of the book of Colossians, we will see practical areas of daily life in which we must strive to give glory to the name of Jesus in every way.
February 2009February 22, 2009: Colossians: Chapters 3, verses 5 to 17 (Download or Stream)
- How do we come to the point in our Christians lives when our hearts naturally overflow with the things of God? As we continue our study of Colossians, we will discover some of the necessary things that must take place to have hearts and minds constantly focused on the things that are above rather than the things of this world.
- As we continue our study of the book of Colossians, we see the Apostle Paul plead with the believers to keep their focus on the cross of Jesus Christ rather than get themselves caught up in a web of legalism and tradition. We will see some important lessons for us today.
- It can be so easy to allow our focus to drift to things - sometimes good things - that turn our focus away from Jesus. Paul urges the Colossians to keep their focus firmly set on Jesus, their Savior. Join us as we continue our verse by verse study of the book of Colossians.
January 2009January 25, 2009: Colossians: Chapter 1 verses 24 to Chapter 2 verse 5 (Download or Stream)
- As Paul reflects on the greatness of Christ and His cross, he shares his consuming passion to reach people with the Gospel and build them up in their faith. Let us be challenged by his example as we continue our study of Colossians.
- As we continue our study of Colossians, we come across one of the most important doctrines we can study - the doctrine of Jesus Christ, the fullness of God in human flesh who came into the world to redeem us to God.
- As we begin our study of Colossians, we see the Apostle Paul addressing believers regarding the core elements of the Gospel. Be challenged to hold fast to the Gospel and to serve Christ heart, soul, mind, and strength.