September 2006September 17, 2006: Micah: Chapter 7, verses 1 to 20 "Hope" (Download or Stream)
- Do you long for the realization of your salvation? Do you long for the day that God sets the world right? That is a glorious promise that He has made from eternity past and reminds us of constantly. Let us be reminded again as we conclude our study of Micah.
- When God makes a promise, He keeps it completely. When it comes to blessing for obedience, that is a good thing! However, when it comes to punishment for wickedness, that is a different story! Join us as we continue our study through the book of Micah.
- God never sits back and expects us to somehow guess what he wants from us. He is always very clear and up front about His expectations. Sometimes we need reminded. The Israelites had to be reminded what God wanted from them. Find out what God said as we continue our study of Micah.
August 2006August 27, 2006: Micah: Chapter 5, verses 1 to 15 "Cleaning House" (Download or Stream)
- Ours in not a blind hope for a better tomorrow. Our hope lies in the Messiah, Jesus Christ, who will come one day to rid the world of evil once and for all! Let our hearts be reminded of this glorious truth as we continue our study of Micah.
- All you have to do is watch the evening news and read the morning paper to realize that our world is in trouble. Will the chaos last forever? Will evil win in the end? Find out the answer as we continue our study of Micah.
- Everything that glitters is not gold - the old saying goes. It might also rightly be said that everyone who proclaims the Word of God is not genuine! When Israel rebelled against God, you might be surprised where God sees the blame falling. Find out as we continue our study of Micah.
- Is God always pleased with everything His children do? Is God ever angry with His people? Does that mean anything for us? Find out as we continue our study of Micah.
July 2006July 30, 2006: Micah: Chapter 1, verses 1 to 16 "Subpoenaed" (Download or Stream)
- Is social decay and injustice the primary concern of God when it comes to His people? Or is social depravity merely a result of a much deeper problem that concerns God the most? Let us find the answer as we begin our study of Micah.