January 2009January 4, 2009: Revelation: Chapter 21 verse 9 to Chapter 22 (Download or Stream)
- The New Jerusalem is revealed and eternity in the presence of God begins for those who belong to Christ - learn more about this glorious event as we conclude our study of the book of Revelation.
December 2008December 28, 2008: Revelation: Chapter 20 to Chapter 21 verse 8 (Download or Stream)
- What a glorious day when Jesus returns and sets up His Kingdom upon the earth! Learn more about what will take place in that Day as we continue our study of the book of Revelation.
- When Jesus came the first time, He came as a suffering servant to die on the cross for our sins. When He comes the second time, He will come as the conquering King to judge the world for its sins. Join us as we see the final moments of the Great Tribulation in our verse-by-verse study of Revelation.
- As the Tribulation draws to a close, God continues to offer the world the chance at forgiveness if they would repent of their sins. Why do they fail to repent? Why does God give them so many chances? What will happen in the final days before Jesus returns to earth to rule and to reign? Find out as we continue our study of Revelation.
November 2008November 30, 2008: Revelation: Chapter 14, verse 6 to Chapter 15 (Download or Stream)
- When was the last time you took a moment to truly consider eternity? Do you realize the horrors of hell? Do you realize just how amazing heaven is going to be? Let us take a glimpse into this as we continue our study of Revelation.
- With the inevitable rise of the antichrist and his false prophet, how should believers live in those days, and how should we live today? Find out as we continue our verse-by-verse study through the book of Revelation.
- As the world races toward the end of time, the enemy conducts himself with great urgency - so should we! Join us as we see the Great Tribulation move forward as we continue our study of Revelation.
- Certainly, when people see the consequences of their sins they will repent, right? As we continue through the book of Revelation, we will see how people respond as the Great Tribulation brings further despair. And what can we learn about facing spiritual warfare on a daily basis?
- What is the purpose of the Great Tribulation? Why will God pour out so much wrath? What will He try to accomplish? Find out as we continue our study of the book of Revelation.
October 2008October 26, 2008: Revelation: Chapter 7 (Download or Stream)
- Do you feel discouraged? Depressed? In despair? When we focus on what is going in life around us, it can overwhelm us. That’s why the Bible calls us to focus our hearts on things above, not on earthly things. As we continue our study of Revelation, we will be given a snapshot of the throne room of God to remind us what it is we are working for and longing for.
- With the horrors coming upon the world during the Great Tribulation, why should Christians care? What difference should it make to our daily lives? As we continue our study of Revelation, we turn our attention to the wrath that will be poured out upon the world and what we should be doing about it right now.
- In the midst of this world full of uncertainty, despair and trials, how can we have peace in our hearts? Let us take our eyes off of this world and catch a glimpse of what is taking place around the throne of God and gain a proper perspective on life in this world as we continue our study of Revelation.
- Comfortable Christianity. It’s so….well, comfortable. It’s so easy. It doesn’t rock the boat. But does it please the Lord in any way? If you are comfortable with your Christian life, we urge you to listen to what Jesus had to say to the church in Laodicea as we continue our study of the book of Revelation.
September 2008September 28, 2008: Revelation: Chapter 2, verse 18 to Chapter 3, verse 6 (Download or Stream)
- Are you trying to live for the world and for Jesus at the same time? Does your heart match the reputation you have among those around you? Jesus may have something for you to hear…
- Are you looking for hope as you suffer hardship for the sake of Christ? Are you someone who desires love and unity even if it means tolerating sin? Find out Jesus’ response to these questions as we continue our study of the book of Revelation.
- Are you closer to Jesus now than ever before? Or do you have to look back to a better day to think of a time when you knew the presence of God in your life? Can you ever regain that passion? What do you have to do to rekindle your first love? Let us see what Jesus says to the Ephesian church as we continue our study of Revelation.
August 2008August 31, 2008: Revelation: Chapter 1, verses 4-20 (Download or Stream)
- You may have heard the song, “I Can Only Imagine.” So, what will it be like when we finally see Jesus face to face?Let us continue our study of Revelation and join the apostle John, one of Jesus’ closest friends during His time on earth,to see what happens when these two friends reunite.
- Is it possible to make sense out of the book of Revelation? Will these events actually take place? Should this book bring me comfort or cause me to panic? Find the answers to these questions and more as we begin our study of Revelation.