Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bible Drills

Here is the current list of verses we are working on in our Bible Drills:

Hebrews 9:27 - "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment."

2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."

James 2:10 - "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it."

Isaiah 64:6 - "We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment."

John 3:36 - "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of god remains on him."

Philippians 3:8 - "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.  For His sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish in order that I may gain Christ."

Psalm 46:10 - "Be still and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.  And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me."

2 Corinthians 4:7 - "But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us."

The books of the Old Testament in order

2 comments:

  1. 1 John 2:15 - "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah 6:8 - "He has told you, O man what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

    Psalm 20:7 - "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God."

    ReplyDelete